E.P.A Registered Hospital Disinfectant
- As a Hospital Disinfectant Vital Oxide stands out with a unique blend of efficacy.
- Vital Oxide is effective against a wide range of virus and bacteria.
- In clinical trials Vital Oxide provided a decrease of 95% Acientobacter HAI rate.
- Equally important – Vital Oxide will not promote the growth of drug resistant super bugs.
- Use it on treated articles, carpeting, fabrics, flooring, and frequently touched surfaces – no need to rinse or wipe off.
- Effective at removing blood stains and other body fluids.
Viruses are eliminated through selective oxidation . First attacking the viral envelope then the core protein preventing the production of protein and destroying the virus.
Bacteria are also eliminated through selective oxidation.
Vital Oxide attacks the proteins in the cell wall then disrupting protein synthesis effectually killing the bacteria.
Vital Oxide is effective on both gram positive and gram negative bacteria.
Bacteria Cell Structure
NSF Registered as a Food Contact Sanitizer – No rinse required
Vital Oxide has received a class D-2 rate from N.S.F. No rinse required on Food Contact Surfaces. This rating category is rarely seen in a hospital strength disinfectant, making Vital Oxide the ideal choice for both restaurant and health care facilities that provide food services.
- Can be diluted 9 parts water to 1 part Vital Oxide for economic sanitization.
- Will not alter the taste of the food prepared on sanitized surfaces.
- Apply to table top without leaving a lingering offensive odor.
- Control odors from stale cooking, seafood or spoiled goods.
- Can be used in bathrooms for disinfection/sanitization and odor control.
- Fast contact kill time under 30 seconds for sanitization, killing 99.999% of Bacteria
Mold and Mildew Killer
- Mold and mildew are fungi that can be found both indoors and outdoors. Molds grow best in warm, damp, and humid conditions, spreading and reproducing by making spores. Mildew requires moisture.
- Many mold spores can survive in harsh conditions, such as dry conditions, that do not support mold growth.
The optimal growth range for mildew is 70 to 93 percent relative humidity.
- Proven Mold and Mildew killer with up to seven months of residual effects.
- Safe to use on surfaces traditional molds and mildew killer would damage like marble and carpeting.
- Can penetrate deep into semi-porous surfaces like concrete to kill the root of the problem.
- Will not harm plants or damage the exterior of your home.
- Doesn’t contain any VOC’s (volatile organic compounds).
Allergens effect over 50 Million Americas of those 50 million Approximately 10 Million people are allergic to cat dander, the most common pet allergy. The most common indoor/outdoor allergy triggers are: tree, grass and weed pollen; mold spores; dust mite and cockroach allergen; and, cat, dog and rodent dander.
- Vital Oxide is Hypoallergenic and is not an allergen trigger.
- Proven effective against cat, dog, rodent dander, dust mite and cockroach allergen.
- Has been in use for over ten years in the most sensitive part of the population with no side effects.
- Is not a skin sensitizer and will not further aggravate allergy symptoms.
- Can be applied directly to pets and their bedding/sleeping areas.
- Unpleasant Odors are not only warning signs of potential risks to human health but also maybe the direct cause of some symptoms.
- Vital Oxide contains no masking agents or fragrances to cover offensive odor.
A Few of the Odors Vital Oxide eliminates:
- Stale cooking odors
- Tobacco smoke odors and smoke odors caused by fire damage
- Musty mold and mildew odor
- Urine odors and fecal matter odors
- Septic, waste water treatment and lift station odor
- Garbage and dumpster odors
Used on HVAC and Air Ducts
Vital Oxide eliminates odors caused by bacteria, mold, mildew, smoke, animal waste and cooking that can affect the air quality of an HVAC system and air ducts. Great for use in residential, commercial and industrial buildings, Vital Oxide will not harm or damage HVAC system components.
Soft Surface Sanitizer
- Vital Oxide has been shown to prevent mold spore germination up to seven months on ceiling tiles.
Carpet Coupons Enrichment culture of carpet from Marathon Oil building affected by Hurricane Ike
(Not Treated with Vital Oxide)
Carpet Coupons Enrichment culture of carpet from Marathon Oil building affected by Hurricane Ike (after 2 rounds of prespot agitation and extraction using Vital Oxide)
The Vital Oxide Power Sprayer and is available to treat small to medium size jobs. It comes equipped with a rotary dial to allow for an adjustment of output volume and particle size. This flexibility makes the Vital Oxide Fogger a good choice given its’ versatility to apply a heavy coat of product or to use a much smaller particle which may be fogged to eliminate airborne contaminants. Particle size is adjustable between fifteen and thirty microns.
Bag-in-a-Box & Proportioner is convenient eco-sustainable packaging designed to reduce packaging waste, transportation cost, and storage space. This dual-purpose packaging design consists of heavy a duty cardboard box and strong leak resistant bladder equipped with an on/off valve. The unique closed-loop valve allows for either a free pour directly into application equipment, or connection to the Vital Technologies Proportioner.
Electrostatic Sprayer are entire line of small, easy-to-handle sprayers. With the electrostatic spray gun (air-assisted), applying Vital Oxide effectively & efficiently is simple. The electrostatic “wrap-around” enables you to evenly coat even the most hard to reach places. DES Electrostatic Sprayer equals complete coverage.
Vital Oxide Sprayer
Small and Lightweight Electric hand-held
The Vital Oxide Sprayer is great for household use but also used successfully in commercial applications.
We offer an entire line of small, easy-to-handle sprayers. With the electrostatic spray gun (air-assisted), applying Vital Oxide effectively & efficiently is simple and safe. The electrostatic “wrap-around” enables you to evenly coat even the most hard to reach places. DES Electrostatic Sprayer equals complete coverage.
The Vital Oxide Proportioner consists of three individual units, two units designed to easily fill spray bottles at a 5:1 deodorizer and carpet/fabric sanitizer and 12:1 Daily Sanitizer with no rinse required dilutions, the third is fitted with an attachment to fill a mop bucket or storage container at the 12:1 Daily Sanitizer dilution.
- Reduced chemical waste and accurate dilutions are realized.
- One step installation, the proportioner unit comes pre-assembled, all you need to do is insert two screws into the wall.
- Closed loop system will prevent any possible contamination.
- Comes with Instructional Placard in both English and Spanish
Product Testing & Studies
Download the various Tests conducted on Vital Oxide –
- Independent GLP Lab Testing Summary
- Surface Contamination Of Outpatient Clinic Test
- Nashville General Hospital Study— Acinetobacter
- University Of Tulsa Study– Mold on Building Materials
- Vital Oxide Kills CRE(Carbapenem-Resistan Enterobacteriaceae)
SDS and REGISTRATIONS
The team at BioShield Technologies works diligently to maintain our high rating of customer satisfaction.We have earned this distinction by listening to our Customers, Colleagues, Brokers and industry professionals like you!
We welcome your feedback on our products, and services. Tell us your thoughts, contact our management, or offer your opinion on industry happenings! We would love to hear from you!
Mailing Address:BioShield Technologies Inc.
115 W California Blvd. #1018
Pasadena, CA 91105
Operations:1440 Arrow Hwy, Suite M
Irwindale, CA 91706